All ads will run for 90 days at the end of 90 days the ad will be deleted. To post items to buy, trade or sell send email with item and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Variable high speed buffer $75.
- Oil filter $5
- L/R fuel rail covers $50
- C5 stock exhaust with tips $125
- 4- C5 shocks F/R 15k mi. $150
Contact: Linda White email@example.com
- C6 GM Indoor Car Cover – $125
- C6 E-Brake Assembly – $75
- C6 Center Caps (New) – $60
- C6 60th Center Caps – $85
- C6 GM LS7 Synthetic Oil Filters – $8
- C6 Wide Body Front Splash Guard – $140
- C6 Cyber Gray Door Handles – $75
- C6 Vert. Trunk Lid Liner – $75
- C6 Driver Scuff Plate (New) – $80
- C6 Wide Body Front Tire 500 miles – 275-45-18
Contact: Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pair Headlight Assemblies – Complete with Modules – $400
- Backup Light Assembly – $25
- Stock Shifter Assembly with Knob – Best Offer
- ZR1 Sway Bay – $150
- Stock End Links for Sway Bar – Best Offer
- Stock Exhaust – 15,000 miles – Best Offer
- Rear Valance Screens – $5
- Trim Rings Chrome 2 Types for Dash Gauges – Best Offer
- Two Tires Mich. Pilots – Best Offer
- New front Turn Signal – Best Offer
- 1995 – Two Exhaust Systems – Muffler & Pipe- After Market – Best Offer
Wanted: C6 Navigation Radio
Contact: Gene Santa Maria – 856-461-0701 – email@example.com
2004 LeMans Commemorative Edition Z16 C5 ZO6
It’s with mixed emotions that I’ve decided to put my baby up for sale. That “baby” being my 2004 Z16 ZO6.
Not 100% sure I’m doing the right thing, but I’ve made the decision to upgrade to a C7 GS. Unfortunately, as much as I love this car, I’m not in a financial position to have both.
Sooo here’s the rundown….
2004 C5 Z16 Commemorative Edition LeMans Blue ZO6.
#2017 of 2024 Manufactured.
Really Beautiful Condition, Meticulously Maintained (Have All Receipts, & Service Records), Clean Inside & Out, Runs Great. Always wore her custom fit GM Bra on Highway…Nose is chip-free.
23,500 Original, Accident-Free Miles.
Used for pleasure drives, cruise nights, & shows.
Adult Driven, Never Raced or Abused, Always Garaged, Smoke-Free, Never in snow. Was in rain…once…unexpectedly on way home from Vette Show I am the Original Owner. Purchased New From Maxie Price Chevy in Loganville, GA in Sept. 2004…Had it Shipped to my NJ Home via Exotic Car Transport.
Regularly Cleaned & Hand-Polished using only Zaino to Produce the Incredible “Mirror” Finish. (Always Gets Compliments).
All Fluids & Filters Changed Regularly (Exceeding Manufacturer’s Spec’s). Always Filled w/ Premium Brand Name Fuel & Treated w/ “Techron Concentrate Plus” Every 3,000 Miles.
Filled With Mobil1 5W-30 & Mobil1 Filter. Magnetic Oil, Trans, & Diff Plugs Installed.
New Optima 34/78 Red Top Battery – Dec. 2016
New Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s – Aug. 2013 @ 19,210 Miles
Samco Sport Red Silicone Lifetime Coolant Hoses & AC Delco Thermostat – May 2011
New Goodyear Gatorback Poly-V Belts – April 2013
Laminated Original Window Sticker & Build Sheet.
Displays NJ State “Collector Vehicle” Inspection Sticker.
Truly a Beautiful Car In Need of a Good Home.
Call / Text Joe @ 201-779-5673
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for looking!
I’m selling a restored c4 blue tinted acrylic targa top. It was new when stored but got damaged while stored. The acrylic coating was peeling and frame slightly corroded but it has been professionally restored by a body shop. They sanded and painted the frame and sanded and clear coated top side. The seals and trim are mint condition. The only damage left is the original part number sticker due to being removed for restoration, but I still have it. Please call or text 856 986 0957 for more info or pictures. Looking to get $800 obo they are about $1000 new or restored. I would love this top to go to a Corvette enthusiast in the NJ area that I may see at a local car show.