Founded in 1970, and with more than 100 current members spread across three states, we range from car show enthusiasts to avid race fans who all share an appreciation for their American Sports cars and the fellowship and friends they make along the way. Our members love exploring new places and events, many of which are outside the typical “car world” scene. It’s been said many times by our members, “It’s not just about the cars, it’s about the people”. We are a non-profit organization, with a large active membership, that love to come out and support our local community events.
Club activities include:
- Cruise Nights
- Attending sponsored / non-sponsored Car shows
- Caravans taking us to new experience’s and destinations
- Race event trips to learn the full capabilities of these fine American sports cars and to improve our driving skills
- Social events such as crab runs, Winery tours, museum trips, holiday parades, barbeques, holiday party and much, much more.Annual membership includes:
- A year’s subscription to the Fiberglass Flyer, our monthly newsletter filled with upcoming events, past activities and photos.
- Discounts on parts and services at area Chevrolet dealerships
- Free classified advertising in the Fiberglass Flyer for personal use
- Participation in all club events
- Discounted group tickets to some of the local events in the area
- Full access to our website and photo site
- The Original Garden State Corvette Club logo window decal
- Access to OGSCC logo clothing and merchandise